I’m Mira, a mom of three very active boys and a portrait photographer who loves making people like you feel calm, comfortable, and confident during your next photoshoot.
2 THINGS TO REMEMBER:
- All bodies are good bodies. Yes, you should be in pictures, flaunt your personality, and recognize you're awesome no matter your size.
- We value energetic authenticity. AKA - this is not a *heavily* photoshopped perfect image factory. Retouching happens, but we're focused on capturing your true essence in the moment.
Your kids are growing like weeds, life is super hectic with work and all their school and extracurricular commitments, they’re at such a fun age but you can’t ever manage to quite capture it.
Add to all that -- Grandma is bugging you for a new family photo, and an up-to-date picture of the kids.
You try with your phone, but it isn’t quite what you had in mind. And, of course, if you’re taking the photo, you can’t be IN the photo -- so how will your kids remember your presence when they look back on the images of their childhood?
I keep family sessions fun for everyone and get you images you can proudly share with Grandma, put up on your walls, and send in for the next “bring in a photo of your whole family” school assignment.
Pricing starts at $997.
Did I mention you get a full, edited gallery?
Photoshoots are available in your home or outdoors.
How does this all work?
- Outdoor sessions are generally within two hours or so of sunrise or sunset, which varies by time of year.
- Indoor sessions are generally between 9am and 2pm.
- We can use your home or go an adventure outdoors!
All Sessions Include:
- A complimentary styling consultation which you can opt to schedule if you’d like ideas about what to wear so you can feel your most confident.
- A digital gallery of all your final, edited files which you can download -- you get them all!
- $150 in print credit so you can have beautiful heirloom prints from a professional lab, which your family will be able to enjoy for generations
Scroll down for the answers to frequently asked questions!
As a mom myself, I know how fast kids grow. Capture who they are right now with a child-led, playful family session.
Seasonal Family Portraits Program
Capture family memories throughout the year — this package includes four full sessions, and families enrolled in this program also get priority scheduling for fall portraits.