COVID-19 Policies & Precautions
Welcome! I wanted to create this page to let you know the COVID-19 precautions I’m taking to protect you and your loved ones.
- I received my first dose of the Pfizer vaccine on February 26, 2021 and second dose on March 19, 2021.
- We’re scheduling sessions at times and in locations that are less likely to be crowded, to aid in social distancing.
- I take my own temperature before every session to confirm I don’t have a fever and proceed through MA Covid Symptom Checker to be sure I don’t have any symptoms.
- I am getting tested once a week.
- I always have a mask with me and am VERY happy to wear it if you'd prefer that.
- I use hand sanitizer for all newborn sessions.
- I bring a portable air purifier for all in-home sessions.
- I wash all newborn wraps and props before every session. (This one isn’t new – I’ve always done this, but bears repeating.)
- I check in with each of you to be sure that you’re comfortable with the precautions and plan for your session so you feel informed and safe.
How You Can Help Me
- Please communicate with me as far as what you are comfortable with or not comfortable with doing during your session — we are all figuring out our own comfort levels with contact during the pandemic, and I want to be sure I respect yours.
- Please let me know if anyone in your household…
- has any COVID-19 symptoms,
- has been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19,
- is in the midst of dealing with quarantining or testing due to a COVID-19 Massachusetts Travel Order.