COVID-19 Policies & Precautions
Welcome! I wanted to create this page to let you know the COVID-19 precautions I’m taking to protect you and your loved ones.
- I am vaccinated and boosted. I'm happy to share my vaccine record on request.
- I am getting PCR tested weekly and take a rapid test an hour before every indoor portrait session.
- I mask indoors with high-filtration masks, and am also happy to mask outdoors if you prefer.
- I schedule sessions at times and in locations that are less likely to be crowded, to aid in social distancing.
- I use hand sanitizer for all newborn sessions.
- I wash all newborn wraps and props before every session. (This one isn’t new – I’ve always done this, but bears repeating.)
- I check in with each of you to be sure that you’re comfortable with the precautions and plan for your session so you feel informed and safe.
How You Can Help Me
- Please communicate with me as far as what you are comfortable with or not comfortable with doing during your session — we are all figuring out our own comfort levels with contact during the pandemic, and I want to be sure I respect yours.
- Please let me know if anyone in your household…
- has any COVID-19 symptoms,
- has been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19,
- is in the midst of dealing with quarantining or testing due to a COVID-19 Massachusetts Travel Order.